Hello Endolyne singers and families,
It’s hard to believe that the 2016-17 season has come to a close – with our final performance featuring Encore and Advanced Ensemble performing Finding the Rainbow for the Morgan Junction Festival. Thank you all for a tremendous year of music-making and friendship.
It’s my pleasure every year to think back on all we have accomplished. Here are a few of my favorite memories from this season:
* Performing “Light Up the Tree!” This was a new holiday song for us and I hope it will become a tradition – we incorporated flashlights to create our own holiday tree and it was so much fun!
* Singing with The Magnolia Chorale. I loved this collaboration because our Encore and Advanced Ensemble singers had the opportunity to perform with adults and experience what it’s like to sing with multiple voice parts. It was a great learning experience.
* Debut performing The Selfish Giant – a highlight of the year for sure. This was a 3rd-grade level musical, and our K-2 students embraced it and put on an incredible performance!
* Celebrating the success of our second annual “I <3 Endolyne” Fundraiser! We raised money for our tuition assistance fund and general operating costs, and we came together to build community. Such a fun night!
* Enjoying our Family Pizza Night at the beginning of the season – it was great to see old friends, welcome our new singers and their families, and talk about what was planned for the year ahead.
Kudos to all of our singers! Have a wonderful summer and I look forward to seeing you all again in the fall.