Policies and Procedures for in-person rehearsals and performances | Updated 3-21-23
- Everyone should stay home from choir if experiencing any possible symptoms of COVID-19, including:
- Fever (temperature of 100.4 or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea of vomiting
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Singers are encouraged to maintain a minimum of 3 feet of distance during rehearsal.
- Singers, staff, and volunteers must wear disposable masks (N95 preferred) at all times during choir rehearsals and performances.
- We will have masks available for anyone who needs one.
- Masks must always cover the nose and mouth.
Drinking and eating
- No eating will be permitted in the rehearsal space.
- Singers are encouraged to bring a straw-spout water bottle, from which they can sip without removing their mask.
- If a singer tests positive for COVID-19, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will ensure our notification practices follow all guidelines provided by King County Public Health.
Returning to Choir after testing positive for Covid-19
- We will follow current CDC guidelines for isolation and quarantine.
- If your singer tests positive, please contact us so we can discuss the timeline for returning.
These policies will be updated as needed as the year progresses. You will always find the most current version of our Covid-19 Policies at http://www.endolynechoir.org